Amidst difficult economic times and religious persecution, Christians in Central Asia are still facing more challenges in ministry today than at any other time in modern history. Their lack of training makes their leadership journey today harder than ever.
Our team is taking a step to go, deliver, equip, and support these leaders and pastors, as well as confront issues regarding abuse towards women and girls that is happening right now in these countries.
- For safety in travels & all activities during the trip
- For boldness, power, authority, and wisdom to accompany the entire team for effective ministry
- For complete funding for the trip
- For hearts to be open for hearing the word of God and supernatural change reflecting Kingdom culture
- For Healing of the abuse-wounds and restoration of broken generations
- For God’s guidance and open doors for a shelter/counseling center and perfect team to run the operation
- For God to bring kingdom-minded connections for a significant impact in the entire Central Asia
- Serve pastors & leaders and their families by organizing a Family Camp
- Confront abuse toward women and girls, and educate how to deal with these situations
- Equip leaders with discipleship tools & Godly practices
- Inspire youth to live a life with a purpose (Youth Conference)
- Raise awareness and shift mindsets through an interview on the national radio show
- Explore the idea of setting up additional shelters for women
- Start the process of setting up a women’s counseling center
A man returned home after his encounter at the conference and stayed up until four o’clock in the morning talking to his wife, apologizing for the way he treated her, and lovingly conversing and explaining how God has healed his heart. The next day his wife came with tears to the women’s conference explaining what had happened, saying that her husband is a different man now.
One man was freed from an evil spirit after he intentionally came to the conference to remove his wife. That day he received deliverance and salvation.
Marriages of local leaders were reconciled, healed and restored. Many couples were personally impacted after the retreat that we did for pastors and their wives.
One pastor wrote back to us that after he was healed from the wound from his childhood, where he was brutally abused and raped at the age of 7, his church started rapidly growing. He said that it was the result of his healing when he began to see people through the eyes of Christ’s love, not through the pain of his childhood wound.